Things To Do Feature
The Passage Samui enjoys a secluded location on the pristine beachfront of Koh Samui, placing you on the doorstep of nature’s most beautiful treasures. The hotel is located on a stretch of beach that affords the most spectacular view of sunset in the evening all-year-round. Explore the tropical wilderness on foot or beach bike, kayak or swim with colorful sea life .You can take a speedboat to Angthong National Marine Park and explore the undersea beauties around the park.. Or just hang around and watch the spectacular sunset from the hotel restaurant, THE TERRACE or The Deck Pool Bar while enjoying your evening cocktails and dinner.
Hotel Activities (Free of charge)
- Kayaking – The hotel has its own Kayaks for guest. Contact Reception for more information.
- Badminton – A small court and equipment are available on hotel premises.
- Beach volleyball – Using public beach in front of the hotel. The hotel will provide the ball and net for you.
- Beach cycling – Available on low tide on the hotel beachfront.
Hotel Activities (Chargeable)
- Spa treatments – All our Spa Therapists are professionally trained.
- Cooking class – Learn how to cook your own favorite Thai dishes and surprise your family and friends back home. Private lesson available with 24 hrs notice.
Outside Activities (Chargeable)
- Local sigh-seeing tours and excursions to various out-lying islands around Samui’s, including Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Angthong Marine National Park, can be arranged by Travel Desk located in the resort lobby at short notice.
- Self-organized local sigh-seeing around the island. Rent a motor bike or car and explore the island at your leisure. Please contact Travel Desk in the resort lobby.
- Thai boxing lessons. Please inquire at Reception Desk for more details.
- Deep Sea Diving. This activity is recommended for skilled deep sea diver only. Please contact Travel Desk in the resort lobby.
All the above mentioned activities are arranged and organized by outside travel agents. Guests negotiate and conclude on packages and fees on their own discretions. However, we recommend that the Travel Desk situated in the resort lobby be your first consideration.
**Reservations for some activities must be made in advance**
Discover the different villages of Samui, explore the local culture and create unforgettable memories along the way. Mingle with locals in Nathon town, shop for souvenirs, try out Thai delicacies on the waterfront and visit the Big Buddha Temple with its sea views.