- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible..
- The promoter is The Passage Samui Resort, 57/6-7 M.5,
Angthong, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84140
- Entry to the Competition is free and, subject to clauses 4 and 5 below, entry is open to everyone who is legally allowed to participate. If your country’s laws prohibit entry into competition’s based on luck you are not allowed to enter.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the Competition.
- Staff of The Passage Samui, their travel agents and partners and their families are not eligible to win any prizes.
- The promotion will run each month, and if the numbers of the entry correspond with the Thai lottery held on the first of that month the entrant will win a 7 day stay in one of our luxurious Garden Villa. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition and to be eligible to win, participants must comply with the below conditions during the Competition Period:
(a) Consumers need to be a fan of The Passage Samui’s Facebook page (See Email signup tab)
(b)The entrant must choose 4 single digit numbers and post these numbers, their country of residence and their favourite thing about Thailand in a comment on the “Play & WIN” tab on Facebook. The Passage Samui will collate all entrants details that are eligible for the draw and check for winners after the draw has been made.
- The winners will be notified by email and published on the The Passage Samui website and Facebook page within 2 weeks of successful notification.
- Failure to provide the requested information will render the entry invalid.
- The total prize value is THB 40,000, if multiple entrants choose the correct numbers, lots will be drawn to decide the winner.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies. Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use will be available on our website or at participating shops.
- If for any reason whatsoever the winner is unable to use the prize by the time specified by the Promoter, then that element of the prize in its entirety will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, goods or services. The prize is not refundable. The prize winner cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination selected by the winner.
- To the extent permitted by law and any direction of the relevant gaming authority, if the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a winning entry is deemed by the Promoter not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined from those entries eligible to receive the prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time shown in the Facebook comment. All entries must be in 1 hour before the draw takes place. The draw is normally scheduled at 3pm Thai time on the first of each month.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to provide proof of identification and/or proof of residency or address details in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and address considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or cash will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, contains objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, or defamatory statements or if the entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter also reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant whom the Promoter believes has tampered with the entry process or has engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition that the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- The prize winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. The prize winner and his/her travelling companion may also be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter, the Sponsor, their related bodies corporate, employees, or suppliers to the Promoter (together the Parties) for any claim arising from the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Parties and their associated agencies and companies associated with this Competition, will not be liable for any for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, misadventure, accident, personal injury, death, damage or claim which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with:
- undertaking any travel connected with the Competition or any prize won;
- any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Parties, or any person associated with any of them; or
- due to circumstances outside the Parties’ reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted by law, if for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside person or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders the determination of the Competition, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes or any other event beyond the control of the Promoter; the Promoter may in its discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
- By opting-in when entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that The Passage Samui may use the entrants information for future promotional and marketing activities including, without limitation, sending the entrant electronic messages.
- If an individual no longer consents to their details being used for promotional and marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter who will remove their details in compliance with privacy laws.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize. The promoter (The Passage Samui) reserves the right to use the winner’s name’s & photographs for publicity and may be used for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes by the promoter.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created in connection with the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments or to another government authority, as required by law. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to the Promoter or the relevant Sponsor.
- To provide each entrant with this competition, the promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant and obtain each entrant’s agreement in relation to handling personal information. If you do not provide the information requested you will not be entered into the competition. By entering the competition you consent to the information you submit with your entry being entered into a database for the administration of the competition and used by the promoter for marketing purposes.You can unsubscribe from marketing communication at anytime.
- AUTOMATIC OPT-IN: By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and the Sponsor may use this information, in any media, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- STANDARD OPT-IN: All entries become the property of the Promoter and the Sponsor. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.